Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Keeps Changing His Stance On Wanting To Divorce Me

"About three months ago, my husband told me that he wanted a divorce. I panicked and I begged him not to do this to us. I told him that we should go to counseling and do everything in our power to save our marriage. He said that he would think about it and he sort of dropped the topic for a while. Unfortunately for me, I was happy to just drop the subject. So a little time passed and now he is bringing up divorce again. I asked him why he seems to keep changing his mind. He says that he is not really changing his mind. He says that he's always thinking that we should get divorced but he isn't always motivated to go through with it because he's knows that it is going to cause a lot of pain and expense. On the one hand, I am hoping that he keeps right on thinking this way and doesn't pursue a divorce. On the other hand, I don't want to just ignore this problem and find myself divorced later. But I am not sure how to address this when he can't seem to make up his mind. What now?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1ExLp02

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment