Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Think My Spouse Is Trying To Make My Life Miserable So That I'll Willingly Move Out

"There is no doubt in my mind that my husband wants a separation. He is always saying that we are not a good match and that we are not compatible. However, I can also tell that he worries that he has invested a lot of money into our house and he is afraid of losing financially in the event of a divorce. I know that he doesn't want to be married to me anymore. But he doesn't want to abandon the house. So he keeps telling me that since I've always complained about the bigger size and the upkeep of the house, then I should find myself a cute little apartment. He says that he enjoys taking care of the house but he knows that I don't. Clearly, he wants me to be the one to leave him. I don't care about the house but I do care about my marriage. I don't want a separation or a divorce. It hurts me that he is trying to push me out. But I wonder if we even stand a chance when he doesn't want to live with me anymore. He cares about the house more than he cares about me."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1tLcsDQ

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment