Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Says He May Be Open To Returning Home One Day, But Not Yet

"I have worked so hard to be patient and upbeat during my separation. I did this because I felt like I needed to do whatever was necessary to keep the possibility alive that we could save our marriage one day. I was thrilled when I started to see some progress. I felt like I'd won the lottery when my separated husband and I went on dates. We started cuddling and being intimate again. Against my better judgment, I started to get my hopes up for a reconciliation. I wasn't over reaching. He had been talking about it himself. That's why I was so shocked when my husband said that he wasn't coming back home. At least not yet. He did immediately stress that he was open to saving our marriage one day. We have gone out together since this conversation. Things seemed a little off between us, but not too bad. I guess I am just wondering if people really do save their marriages after their husband hesitates to come home."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1tb7R8I

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment