Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Don't I Care That My Husband Is Saying That He's Going To Leave?

"For the last year and a half, my marriage has been somewhat awful. I believe that my husband has been having a midlife crisis. Nothing I do is enough anymore. He believes that being married limits him in some way. For a while, he just complained about this while blowing a lot of hot air, but did nothing. Then last night, he announced, with great dramatic flair, that he was leaving me. He said that he had found an apartment and that he couldn't take it anymore. Well, maybe I can't take it anymore either because much to my surprise, I do not even feel that upset about it and I really do not understand why. I almost feel like I don't care, but that can't be right. I know that I still love my husband. I know that, ideally, I would like for it to work out. Things have been bad for so long that I don't know that there is any hope. Why are my feelings so shut down like this? I used to think that if my husband ever pursued a separation or divorce, I would be so terribly upset. But I don't appear to be. Why?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2krD2EG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment