Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Family Dislikes My Spouse And It's Ruining My Marriage

"When my husband and I were dating, I thought my family liked him. And I thought his parents liked me. Everyone seemed to encourage our relationship. My husband is a good man. And I like to think that I am also a good person who has become a good wife. But admittedly, over the last couple of years, we have hit some rough patches in our marriage. We lived apart for a while. And even though we have mostly reconciled, we are still struggling. And now our parents and family members have turned against us because they think that we are not good for one another. Last night, his mom called and invited him on a family vacation - all expenses paid - but she made it clear that I was not invited. Her excuse was that they could only afford to pay for him, but I don't think that's it. I feel like they are determined to ruin our marriage. And they just might succeed."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2j5jMLx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment