Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Tends To Ignore Me And Act Like I'm Not There Much Of The Time

"I admit that my husband and I have always been understated people. We are both introverts so we've never been ones to make a huge fuss over each other. But we've always been companions who have had good conversations and nice, quiet times together. But, for the last year or so, things have changed. My husband isolates himself and pretty much ignores me. We rarely talk anymore. Yes, we sit side by side and watch a movie occasionally. Sometimes, he will mention things that he has seen in the newspaper. So we might share small talk every once in a great while. But for the most part, he makes me feel pretty much ignored. I can't think of anything that I might have done to offend him. I occasionally try to make conversation, but he doesn't follow along. I love my husband and I would never want to date or go back out there socially. I would never be compatible with someone else - as introverted as I am. But I feel so lonely in my own home. What is so wrong with me that my own husband makes me feel invisible?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2k0bLcd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment