Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Can You Handle It When The Love Of Your Life Is Leaving You?

"I am so lost since my husband told me that he is leaving. I had to kiss a whole lot of frogs before I got to my prince. Before I met my husband, I was in a relationship with a noncommittal man for five years. I thought this man was the one, but I had no idea how destructive that relationship was until I met my husband. I had never been in a healthy relationship before and it was like a breath of fresh air. I had no idea what it was like to truly be with 'the one' before I met my husband. We've had several wonderful years. We have been happy. But then we had some back luck strike us and we were challenged like never before. I don't think we ever recovered. Last night, my husband informed me that he's going to stay away for a while because he thinks that we need a break. I feel like I am going to lose the love of my life and I am not sure how I will handle that. I was so relieved that I finally got a chance at true love. But now I have lost it. "

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2kmsZzW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment