Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Do I Feel Like There's Something My Husband Is Leaving Out About Wanting a Separation?

"My husband isn't really giving me much information about his need for a separation or even how the separation is going to work. All that he will say is that he feels like he wants a break from our marriage. He will only say that he is not going to seek a divorce right away and that he thinks that we should just handle the issues as they come. He will tell me that he is looking for an apartment, but he won't say where. The thing is, my husband is not usually so secretive. That's why I feel like he's not telling me everything. I have tried to ask him about this, but he gets frustrated and insists that there is nothing really to tell. He swears that there is no one else and that there isn't really any master plan - other than he just wants to take a break. I wish that I could believe him. My husband is typically not someone who withholds the truth. Which is why all of this is weird. Is it possible that he is not telling me the whole truth or the whole story? Why else would he act this way?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2jJh5gC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment