Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Won't My Husband Just Admit That He Wants A Divorce?

"It's unbelievable to me that my husband has yet to tell me that he wants a divorce. Yes, he spends some nights with his sister, but he lives with me for part of the time also. Now, I knew that we were having problems. He had even started pricing out his own apartment a couple of months ago, but that came to nothing. I was so shocked when I saw the wife of one of my husband's partners at the grocery store and she told me that she 'was sorry to hear about my divorce.' I gulped hard, but I didn't let on about how shocked that I was. I just played along. But when I got home, I told my husband about this and he said that he didn't tell his partner that he was definitely getting a divorce. He says that he was just sharing how rough our marriage has been. I find this hard to believe. I don't get why he is playing games this way. Why doesn't he just tell me that he wants a divorce? Because honestly, I am going to find out about it anyway."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2bbcDGJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment