Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Doubts My Love Because I Don't Always Agree With Him

"I love my husband dearly. But lately, I do not like how he is acting. I knew when I married him that we would have cultural differences. He makes it sound as if my family is backward or something. I resent this. And the other day I got so angry about it that I told my husband I did not agree with him. I told him that it is important to me to remain close to my family and I wasn't going to hold back just because he is choosing to be cheap and stingy. He was furious and said that he doesn't know how I can possibly love someone as 'cheap and stingy' as him. I told him that was ridiculous and his response to me was that I sure don't act very loving to him. He said that I act as if I love my distant cousins and god children more than him. None of that is true. I love him. He is the most important person in my life. But must I choose between him and my family? And how do I make him see that just because I don't agree with him, I still love him?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2b00S1l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment