Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Is Very Condescending And I Resent It

"When I first met my husband, he treated me like gold. We are quite different. He is more academic than I am, but he seemed to love teaching me things. He was always very patient and he would always defend me if any one dared to criticize me. The man I see before me these days is so different from that man who used to act like he treasured me. Lately, my husband is so condescending to me. He has been going through something at his job. It's not really a demotion. It's just a difference in the way that he can bill and can therefore be paid. When I try to ask questions, he acts as if they were the dumbest questions he has ever heard. And then he gives me this slow, drawn out explanation, as if the slow pace is required so that someone as dumb as me will have a chance to understand. I'm starting to get the feeling that he doesn't respect me. I still love my husband, but I can not let him talk down to me. I don't want to be married to someone who treats me this way."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2bkfA8e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment