Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Spouse Is Reluctant To Return Home Because That Would Feel Like Giving Up

"My husband finally announced that he is coming home after a long trial separation. But he said it as if he is on the losing team of the super bowl or something. Like he is coming home with his tail between his legs. He said he left to find himself, but he's come to the conclusion that he might never find himself or ever be fulfilled. And so he doesn't feel it's fair to continue to punish the kids while he looks for something that he may never find. My first inclination is to be glad that he's coming home. This is what I have wanted. But my sister has said (and she is right) that this is an empty victory. I am only getting him by default. He couldn't figure out how to be happy without me, so he's just going to be unhappy with me. A few weeks ago, I was excited about the thought of a reconciliation, but now the excitement has waned (because he is pretty much telling me that he'll come home but not with any enthusiasm whatsoever.) What am I supposed to do with this?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2bBz21n
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment