Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Seems To Want Me To Be The One To Make The Decision About His Moving Out, Why?

"Listen, I'm not going to pretend that I am thrilled with my marriage or that nothing is wrong. I'm not and there is. My marriage is in big trouble But I would not walk away from it. Because I have my children to consider. My husband acts as if living here with me is intolerable. He's made it very clear that he wants to move out, but he doesn't seem to have the guts to do it. He will pick fights with me and then when I get angry, he will say, 'do you want me to move out?' Sometimes when we argue, he will mutter, 'well maybe I should just move out.' Sometimes I will answer that if moving out is what he wants, then perhaps that is what he should do. And then he will tell me that him moving out should be a joint decision. I can't bring myself to tell him to move out. Because I ultimately do not want that. But my pride will not allow me to beg him to stay, either. Why does he insist on making me decide if he is going to move out? Shouldn't this be his decision?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2bf1R10
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment