Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Feel Like I Care About My Spouse's Appearance Too Much, How Can I Stop This?

"I feel like such a superficial jerk. But lately, I've been very bothered by my husband's appearance. And none of it is his fault. He's had to go on medications due to a medical condition. And this has made him gain weight. The great irony of this is that I'm no great beauty myself. I used to be very insecure because I figured people always thought we were mismatched. My husband was so handsome and I was just average looking. Because of this, I felt like I had this huge catch. And now my husband isn't that handsome man anymore. Now we're probably much more evenly matched, which you would think would make me more comfortable. But no, I worry about it. I find myself shopping for clothing that will make my husband look more attractive. When I gave him some of these clothes, he asked if anything was wrong with his old clothes, and he seemed hurt. The thing is, I'm not normally someone who cares that much about looks. I am so disappointed in myself for being this shallow. Why is his appearance so important to me? And how can I stop this?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2c7anhg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment