Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse And I See Things Very Differently, I Worry That We're Not All That Compatible

"When we were dating, people used to laugh at how mismatched we were as a couple. My husband is extremely ambitious and I am not. Material things are not at all important to me. Making a difference is. I only like to enjoy the beauty in the world, not the drama or the climbing of the corporate ladder. I am drawn to art and causes that are important to me. My husband could care less about things that are not tangible. I used to like this about him. But lately, I see him as a bit cold and calculating. I worry about what this might mean when we have kids. I don't want to raise them as valuing success and material things. When I'm at retirement age, I'd like to sell the house and travel in an RV or something. My husband would never do this. And I am starting to think that we aren't compatible. I worry about this. How could I have married someone so completely different than me?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2bhn473
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment