Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Come My Husband And I Get Along Better When Separated And Living Apart?

"Why is it that my husband and I actually get along and seem to like one another much better when we are not living together? My husband was the one who decided that he wanted to move out. Honestly, I fought him very hard on this. My parents are divorced and 'living apart for a while' is totally how their divorce started. My dad said that he was only going to move out for a little while and then come back. Of course, he never came back. So I panicked when my husband wanted to leave. I assumed it would mean a sure divorce. I was absolutely shocked when he was actually more affectionate and loving toward me while we were separated. He was absolutely open to getting together regularly and when we did, it was almost like we were dating again. So of course after a little while, I pushed for him to move back in. And it was a disaster. So eventually he moved out again and the transformation took place all over again. We get along wonderfully only when we are not living together. But when we attempt to move back in, it all falls apart. Why?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1JV0thp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment