Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

It's Difficult To Be Patient While Waiting For My Husband To Make A Decision About Our Separation

"When my husband first left, I made it my goal to have him back home within three weeks at the most. It became apparent right away that this was unrealistic. The more I talked about his coming home, the more he started to avoid me. Eventually, it became apparent to me that if I wanted to be around my husband, I was going to have to take moving back home off the table. And that is exactly what I did. Instead, I just tried to make it a nice experience when we were around one another and I tried very hard not to pressure him. I have vowed to be patient and to let him come home in his own time. But I am really struggling. This is going to sound silly. But you know how when you were a child and when Christmas got closer and closer, it became more and more difficult not to focus on the anticipation? Well, that's how it is for me now. I can think of nothing other than his coming home. I try to be patient, but it's very difficult. How are people in my situation so patient? What is the secret?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2scLYP1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment