Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Things To Avoid When Your Separated Spouse Returns Home

"I can't believe it's been six months since we separated. It's just that there was a time when we were so happy that never would I have figured we would willingly be apart for six months. I never wanted the separation to begin with. After much work and patience, I have finally gotten him to agree to come home. Sometimes I don't think that he is excited about this as I am. He seems willing, but not particularly excited. I asked him the other day why I felt a little hesitation on his part. I have vowed to be very careful and to be on my best behavior. Most of our problem was every time there was conflict, it would just explode into a fight. We always had a little conflict in our marriage, but in the beginning we handled it just fine. It wasn't until the last couple of years that we really started fighting. So I don't know which version of us I'm going to get once he comes home. I'm hoping that we're back to the mode where disagreements don't really shake us. What should I avoid when he comes home. What should I not be doing?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/298lHf0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment