Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

5 Things a Woman Can Give Her Husband to Bring a Dead Marriage Back to Life

After many years of frustration due to unmet expectations, I recognize now how much I need to add value to my relationships. And in the case of marriage, I know I need to give my husband 5 things that will make him happy and keep him coming home. I'm not saying that you should be the only one contributing to the marriage. Nor am I saying that your husband should be the only one to enjoy the marriage relationship. It definitely takes two to make a marriage work well. But in my sixteen years of being married, I have learned that certain things make most men happy, and can ultimately help you to strengthen your marriage, by...

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/28QtrzN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment