Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Keeps Changing His Stance About Whether To Separate Or Stay, Why?

"I know that I should not really be complaining. I had a very close call with my husband. He literally packed his bags and told me that he wanted a separation and that he was leaving me. I begged him not to. So he said that he would wait for the weekend. For the past six months, we have done nothing but fight. I think most of this has to do with money, but also my husband shows a lack of respect to me sometimes and then I get angry. Anyway, by the weekend, things had calmed down. He still wasn't speaking to me though, but he did not leave. Things are not great between us to say the least. But I'm relieved that he did not leave me. However, I just can't relax about this. Some of my friends say that my husband just lost his temper and that I should move on. They say that this is a one-time thing. I'm not so sure. Our marriage truly is bad lately. And I worry that he still wants to leave, but is looking to save some money first. It frustrates me that I don't know how he really feels."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1XTZ3cI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment