Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Suspect That My Husband Doesn't View Me As His Spouse Anymore, How Can I Tell?

"For the past year and a half, my husband has almost treated me like someone who doesn't exist. He acts like I am just the woman who picks up his dry cleaning, takes care of his children, and occasionally warms his bed. He used to confide in me about his hopes and dreams and issues at his job. He used to joke with me. But no more. My sister actually came to stay with us for a few days last week. She brought her family. She and her husband have been married for a long time, but I could not help but notice that her husband is still very tender and loving toward her. I mentioned this to my sister and she said she could not help but notice how cold my husband is to me. She said 'he acts as if he no longer sees you as his wife.' I was upset by what she said, but now I have been thinking about it and wondering if it is true. How does a man treat a woman that he no longer sees as his wife? And does this mean that I am going to end up divorced?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/261Ts4S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment