Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Swears He Loves Me, But He Doesn't Act Like It

"I'm not really sure about what my separated husband is telling me. I mean, I hear what he is telling me with his words. But he is also telling me things with his actions, or lack thereof. We are separated because he wanted it. He basically said he didn't think he wanted the accountability of being married anymore. He didn't like being responsible to another person. He felt that I was too needy and this made him feel pressured all of the time. Since our separation, he's been pretty hands-off and this hurts. He pretty much leaves me to my own devices and doesn't even both to check in all that often. This makes me feel unloved. I recently got so upset that I told my husband how unloved I felt. At this point, he reassured me that he still loved me and cared deeply for me. But how am I supposed to believe that? How does a man love a woman and basically leave her and then make her fend for herself? Is this love? What am I supposed to believe?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/294HROS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment