Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Writing A Letter To The Husband Struggling With A Mid Life Crisis

"My husband has been in a mid-life crisis for about a year. At first, it started out just with my noticing that he seemed restless, distant, and distracted. Then, he attended a high school reunion and that is when things really got bad. He started complaining about our finances and saying that many of his classmates were in a much better place than he was. He talked about quitting his job and going back to school. He started spending ridiculous amounts of time in the gym. I wasn't completely panicked until he started talking about a marital or trial separation. Now, he hasn't pursued this yet. But I am sure that it is all just a matter of time. I love my husband and it kills me to watch as he slips further and further away from me and he grows more and more unhappy. I want to write him a letter and tell him all of this, but I don't know if that's a good idea. What should a letter say to a husband who is in a mid-life crisis?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1SKljyt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment