Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Ended Up Separated Because Of My Mid Life Crisis, How Do I Get My Spouse Back?

"I am embarrassed by my behavior over the last year. I think the whole problem started when I turned 45 and started to believe that I never really had a chance to have any real fun. My kids are all but grown and so they do not need me anymore. I kind of got a point where I looked around and wondered if this was all my life was going to entail. And that is when the trouble started. I went on social media and reconnected with old friends. I quit my job and went to college. As a result, I made a lot of friends who were younger and I started hanging out with younger classmates after class. That meant that I started spending less time at home. Although we haven't really talked about it, I suppose we are separated now. And it's only now that I realize what an idiot I've been. I desperately want my old life back. I don't even hang out with those people anymore and I now realize that I had a full blown mid life crisis that is now over. But how do I get my husband back now?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/23oq0CW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment