Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse's Past Life Is Threatening My Marriage, I'm Afraid It Might Destroy Us

"I will be my husband's third marriage and my family does not approve of this. They say that my husband's track record is horrible. They say that clearly he does not treat his wives with respect and can't have a healthy relationship. They are bothered that he already has children. I am trying to make them understand that his first marriage occurred when he was young and few people have the mental capacity that is required for marriage at that age. The second marriage was a tough break up. But both parties were at fault - not just my husband. At this point, my husband is a middle aged man who has learned many life lessons. He will take those things into our marriage. But my family refuses to give him that chance. They act as if he is not good enough for me. And their disapproval has been hard on us."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/27uH1Ai
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment