Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

The Long Trial Separation: Can Marriages Survive It?

"My husband has a long-term job offer in another state. I admit that it is a great opportunity. And I probably would not be as worried about it if our marriage was doing great. But it is not. We have been struggling for almost a year. I also feel that my husband would not be considering this position if our marriage was still thriving. Since he is considering it, I feel like he is trying to escape me. He is telling me that he thinks that a separation will do us both some good and will help us to reevaluate. The way that he is talking, it makes me think that he believes that we are going to be officially separated while we are separated by distance. I'm afraid to ask him if this is true. My worry is that if he takes this position and we're officially separated at the same time, our marriage just will not survive this. There is no word on how long the position will last. He could he gone for a quite a while. Do any marriages survive a long separation (time wise) when the couple is literally separated with a long physical distance?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1qdcl4O
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment