Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Sometimes I Feel Like I Don't Care Enough About My Spouse Or My Marriage

"I always considered myself as someone who had a strong marriage. And one of the reasons that it was so strong is because my husband and I always made it a priority. But over the last year and a half, there have been dramatic changes. My mother became ill and needed to move in with us for a while. I had no choice, but to take on additional job responsibilities. So I started spending a lot of time with co-workers who ended up being like family members. My husband never complained about this. I did not really have a light bulb moment until a couple of weeks ago when I noticed that my husband was going out with his friends for the third time in a week and this didn't really alarm me because it had become the norm. And then I realized that I was spending time with co-workers instead of my husband. And then I really started thinking about it and I realized that my marriage has taken a pretty steep fall. I have not been a good wife. I have not made my marriage a priority. And now I fear that it might be too late."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1T7ou8Z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment