Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Spouse Won't Commit To Saving Our Marriage, What Is His Thought Process?

"Really, my husband's feet dragging during our separation is maddening. I suppose that I should be grateful. Because I have to admit that we have made some progress. In the beginning of our separation, I truly thought we'd be divorced in six months' time. Not only has that not happened, but things have improved between us. We have been dating. We have been sleeping together. There are times when my husband even stays here for a while. It seems to me that we are at a point where we can put our problems behind us. So naturally, I have asked my husband if we can declare the separation over, get some counseling, and reconcile. He will not give me his commitment to this. He is not out and out refusing. But he says that we just need to continue on where we are and 'see how things go.' I don't understand this. We are married. We are doing well. What's the big deal about saying that we will remain married? I just do not understand his thought process. What are separated men thinking when they refuse to commit to their marriage?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1WEXLkz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment