Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

What's The Ideal Time Frame For A Trial Separation?

"My husband apparently needs time to work out what he wants. He's honestly being very selfish right now. He acts as if its perfectly fine for him to just back away from his life and from his responsibilities. But I don't feel as if I have any choice but to go along with it. The other day, I mentioned beginning a home restoration in a few months. My husband responded that he didn't know if he would be home in a few months. This really surprised and upset me, so I asked him how long he anticipated that the separation would last. He told me that he didn't have any set time frame in his head, but that he thought for sure it would be more than a few weeks. I told him that a separation that goes on for more than a month is most likely headed for divorce. He disagreed with this. Who is right? For how long should a separation last?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Tnztqq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment