Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Is Mean To Me During His Midlife Crisis, Why?

"I never would have described my husband as a mean or cruel person. In fact, his kindness was the very thing that attracted me to him. He has always gone out of his way to show me how much he values me. He has always been wonderfully sweet. But last year, things changed dramatically. It happened after his 50th birthday. My husband now questions everything. Things that used to make him content are no longer good enough for him anymore. Many of his friends are starting up their second marriages with younger wives. And I can't help but notice that since all of this started, my husband is very critical of me. He will talk to me in a sarcastic tone. He will act as if I'm mistaken or just not very bright when he questions my ideals.There are times when it almost feels like an attack - as if he is criticizing or rejecting the values that we both used to share. I don't understand this meanness. He denies that I have done anything wrong. I am a good wife who is mostly considerate and loving. So I don't understand where this meanness is coming from."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1TPoiqo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment