Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Do I Know If My Husband Really Wants Us Back Together Or Is Too Cheap To Pay For A Divorce?

"I have been fanaticizing about getting back together with my husband from day one of my separation. Now, several weeks later, he has suddenly seemed interested in me again. Last weekend, his sister told me that he was going to see an attorney this week to explore his options. So I now suspect that the attorney told him how much a divorce is going to cost and how much he could be looking at in terms of alimony and child support. My husband is very motivated by money, so I honestly think that this is why he seems to have a change of heart. Last night, he even told me that he would be open to a reconciliation and that ultimately, if we were able to work some things out, that he would like to see us back together. This is what I have been wanting more than anything, but now I can not stop questioning it. I am worried that his love of money is stronger than his desire to end his relationship with me. He probably thinks that a divorce is going to cost him too much. And that's the only reason he's open to getting back together."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1ksjXgV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment