Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Once Your Spouse Walks Out The Door To Leave Your Marriage, Is A Reconciliation Even Possible?

"For weeks, I begged my husband not to leave our home. He's been pushing for a separation. I told him that I would give him space without him needing to leave. I was willing to do this even though I knew that it would be very hard for me. But I would rather make the sacrifice to give him his space than to watch him leave our home and leave my life. The thing is, I've had several friends and family members who had one spouse leave. None of them are together today. Some of them separated before they divorced, but none of them reconciled. So him leaving was my worst case scenario. And the worst happened. Last night, he actually left. With two bags of clothing and belongings. And he is living with a single male colleague who will drag him out to bars every night. Some of my friends are telling me that I should not automatically assume the worst, but I can not seem to help it. In my mind, when a man leaves, there's no reconciliation. Am I right?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1IlCxTj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment