Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Could Care Less About Whether I'm Happy Or Not

"Over the course of my marriage, I can probably count on both hands how many times my husband has placed my happiness above his own. If he showed me one quarter of the concern that I show for his happiness, then things would be fine. I don't expect for him to care as much about my happiness as I do for his. But I would like for him to put it somewhere on his list of priorities. Because as it stands, I don't think it matters to him if I'm happy or not. I am starting to feel unloved and I am starting to believe that he doesn't care if I am in his life or not. What are you supposed to do when your husband can care less if you are happy or not?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Omlmle
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment