Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

When My Husband And I Have A Bad Fight, He'll Actually Leave And Threaten Me With A Divorce

"My husband and I fight on an almost daily basis about money. My husband made an investment that risked our savings. Needless to say, he lost the money. As a result, finances are a real issue for us. I have had to take on additional shifts at work and money is always extremely tight. It is almost as if there is nothing to look forward to anymore. It is just a miserable existence where we can barely pay our bills. The fights have gotten so bad that my husband stays away for days at a time. Then he comes home later saying that he wants a divorce. If I am being completely honest, I have to admit that I do not want a divorce. I really don't. But I also don't think that I can live this way anymore. I am tempted to tell him to be my guest and to go right ahead. Because I'm sick of him leaving all of the time. I hate this roller coaster ride. But I don't want to give up on my marriage. At the same time, I don't know how to change this."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1zZFKnC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment