Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Instincts Are Off During My Marital Separation, Should I Do The Opposite Of What I Feel?

"Things have not gone well during my separation. At every turn, I am doing the wrong thing. I am a very warm person and I like to take care of my husband. I heard from mutual friends that my husband got an assignment that he has been coveting for work. I called him to congratulate him and he seemed annoyed that I did not wait for him to call me and let me know himself. Yesterday, I got a recall letter about his car in the mail and I was worried and wanted him to service the car immediately. So I took the letter over so that he would have it for the dealer. He didn't seem happy about this either. I was talking to one of my friends about this and she said that I am going to have to train myself do the opposite of what I'm thinking since everything that I do is wrong. Is this true? Does that mean that every time I want or need to reach out to my husband, I am to do the opposite?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1FMIsNz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment