Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Still Want My Marriage But I Feel Like I Have No Control Over Whether Or Not It's Over

"The most important thing to know about me is that I do not want to end my marriage. It's awful for me to even think about this. But I have been separated for over six months and I don't see any improvement at all. My husband hasn't made a decision about our marriage yet. But since I never get any positive signs or signals from him, I guess I have to use common sense and realize that my marriage is probably ending. I'm a pretty practical person. I know that it makes sense to accept the facts as they are. But I just can't wrap my head around this and I can't even begin to accept it. I will look in the mirror and try to say the words 'my marriage is over' and I can't even get the whole phrase out of my mouth. If I had my way, it wouldn't be over. But I can't seem to control what my husband thinks and feels. And that is so frustrating. I want to make peace with this, but I just can't. It doesn't help that he sends mixed signals."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1KgDqID
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment