Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Doesn't Want Our Marriage Anymore And This Makes Me Feel So Helpless

"Three weeks ago, my husband told me that he suspected he may not want our marriage anymore. He said that after dating me for nearly ten years and being married to me for four, he feels as if our relationship has run its course. Because of our finances, my husband had to drop out of college and take on two part time jobs. The stress level has been incredibly hard on us. And for the past seven months after he left school, I have watched him withdraw from the things that used to make him happy. I have encouraged him to reach out to our extended families and to take some correspondence courses, but none of this has helped. He seems to think that I am part of his problems. I have tried to offer to work on our marriage. I have tried to make him happy in multiple ways. But nothing has worked and now I feel as if I have to sit by and watch helplessly as my husband abandons our marriage. I feel as if there is nothing that I can do but just watch this happen."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Rn5BKl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment