Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Don't Feel Like My Husband Needs Me Anymore - This Is Hurting My Marriage And Putting It At Risk

"When my husband and I first got married, he depended on me to make sure his life went smoothly. I loved that role. Well, now my husband is very well established in his career and all our hard work has paid off. But now that he has accomplished what he has set out to do, he doesn't seem to need me anymore. When I offer to do errands for him or to take care of the small details of his life, I am told that he has a secretary for that. I told my husband that I feel like I have been replaced. My husband told me that this was silly. He said that we both worked so hard so that we could be in the position to just enjoy life and let others take care of the menial tasks. I worry that because he does not seem to need me anymore, he will eventually decide that he doesn't want to be married anymore. Is this silly?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1KZ8OfN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment