Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Am Hoping That My Husband Is Mentioning A Separation Just To Scare Me - Is This Possible?

"last week, my husband told me that he was considering separating from me. I didn't react to this immediately. Because I thought I knew what was going on. All throughout our relationship, our engagement, and even our marriage, my husband was always extremely insecure. He has always said that I do not make him feel completely loved. He says that he always feels that he is so lucky to be with me, but that I never tell him that I feel lucky. In truth, this annoys me a lot about my husband. I almost feel as if he's an insecure toddler that needs constant reassurance and I'm just not the type of person to play these types of games. If I didn't want to be with my husband, then I wouldn't have married him. If I wasn't happy now, then I wouldn't stay. So the whole 'I want to separate' thing just feels very desperate to me. It sounds like a ploy to get me to fall all over myself and beg him not to leave me. I know that I should play along. Is it possible that he is just talking about a separation to scare me?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1HsnRNL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment