Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

When Is Appropriate To Move Back Home After A Marital Separation?

"When are you supposed to move back in after a separation? We've been separated for nearly six months. We didn't even talk for the first two months. I was so angry at him for some of the things that he did during our marriage. We started talking again at about the three month mark and we very slowly got to the point where we are now - where we can spend periods of time together enjoying one another's company. I want to ask my husband to move back in but his sister - who is also one of my best friends - is telling me that it is too soon. I know that she is concerned about me. But I don't want to hear this. Six months is long enough to be without my husband and to be living alone. How long before you are supposed to move back in when you are separated?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1NybaCa

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment