Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

We're Separated But Can't Afford To Live Apart - Can I Still Save My Marriage?

"It stinks, but it is the truth. My husband and I just can not afford to separate right now. We can afford to maintain our current home, but if we had two homes to pay for, then that would seriously cause stress and hardship. However, living in the same house with him is awful because all we do is fight. Just seeing him makes me angry. When he gets in my way, that makes me even angrier. I have thought that it might be beneficial for us to live apart so that things could calm down between us. But we don't have the money for that. Our financial situation is what has caused us stress in the first place. Ultimately, I believe that once I calm down and things settle down, I would probably like to save my marriage. But I don't see that it is going to possible with us trapped like rats in a cage in this house and going at each other all of the time. How can I start the process of making things better for us when we are forced to live together?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/194T9xq

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment