Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Should I Call My Separated Spouse And Admit How Much I Miss Him?

"it's pretty sad that I almost feel as if I can't call my own husband. We have been separated for about three and a half weeks. My husband wanted some time to think about things. At first, I called him several times per day, but he eventually told me that it was too much. He said that he understood my need to call, but that he felt as if I were trying to keep tabs on him by calling so much. So I have toned it down and I've been limiting my calls to once or twice per day. And I've already had my two calls for the day, but now as I'm getting ready for bed, I find myself missing him very much. I considered just quickly calling him to tell him, but I am scared he'll start to think I'm doing too much again. Should I call him? I think that it's pitiful that I can't just pick up the phone if I feel like it."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1CcNMa6

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment