Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Left Me Because He Wasn't Happy, But I Don't Think He's Capable Of Ever Being Truly Happy

"My husband started whining about how unhappy he was about nine months before he actually left. So I knew that he was likely to leave me in search of his elusive happiness. The thing is, it takes an awful lot to make this man happy. I'm starting to think that he is just the type of person who is determined to find the fault in everything. Plus, I am not sure how I'm supposed to make him happier when I am not even living with him and I can't possibly see him everyday. We did meet for coffee last week and I do have to admit that he seemed a little bit more upbeat than the last time I saw him. I made a comment off the cuff about being divorced this time next year and he asked why I would assume that. I told him that I didn't know any couples who reconciled after one of them left out of unhappiness. I guess my real question is do spouses who leave for vague reasons like not being happy ever come back?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1O58L4U

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment