Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Spouse Spent A Wonderful Day With Me, But Then Left Again - Why?

"For the first three weeks of our separation, my husband wouldn't even really accept my calls. However, as time went on, he started to call with some regularity. I tried not to get my hopes us, but I admit that I eventually did get excited at the idea that things might be changing. We met at restaurants a few times and then I finally got up the courage to ask him to come over to the house and spend the day with me. I will admit that my hope was that we would have a wonderful day and that he wouldn't leave at the end of the day. At worst, I hoped that he would spend the night. At best, I thought he would move back in. Well, we did have a wonderful day. But as night started to fall, my husband said that he needed to go back to his own place. I am sure that my disappointment was obvious but I didn't say anything and I didn't break down until after he left. Why would he come over and not stay? Does this mean that he decided on that day that he didn't want to be with me?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1BeXVjK

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment