Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

It's So Hard And Frustrating To Wait For My Spouse To Come To A Decision About Saving Our Marriage

"Last week, my husband and I got in a huge fight and he told me that living with me is like riding a roller coaster every day and he said he doesn't think that he can live this way anymore. I told him that I have actively been working on making changes. And he said that if our fight was any indication, then it appears that whatever I am doing is not working. He said he felt he needed some distance from me and he's staying with his mom. I talked to him last night and I asked him where we went from here. He told me that he was coming to a decision about what he wanted to do with our marriage. I don't know what to do with myself. The thought that he is pondering not being married to me anymore feels so awful to me. I feel like I am going crazy while I wait for his decision. I don't dare tell him this. But it's true."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1bshvTR

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment