Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Our Trial Separation Hurt Our Marriage Instead Of Helping It - How Do We Make Things Work Now?

"I'm not exaggerating when I say that my separation was a total disaster. I had hoped that my husband would see that he still wanted me. But actually, he just seemed annoyed with me. We fought even more during our separation. I was the one who had to listen to my kids cry about where their father was. And I suppose that I got resentful about that. I pictured him going out and living this carefree, fun life while I was stuck at home dealing with my children who were in a great deal of pain. If fate had not intervened, I honestly think we would have divorced. But my husband's mother became sick. We are very close. So she is staying with me. She has asked her son to come back home. And when she did, one of my kids overheard it and chimed in: 'please daddy. Please come back home.' So my husband is reluctantly coming back home. I still want to save my marriage. But at this point we are even more angry with one another. Is it possible to save a marriage that was so damaged by the separation?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1ANAaxM

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment