Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Is My Spouse Sincere About Saving Our Marriage? Or Is He Only Pretending?

"About eight months ago, my husband told me that our marriage was no longer working for him. However, we have a young son who adores his father. So my husband said that he wasn't going to make any drastic moves until after my son's birthday because he knew that the adjustment was going to be hard on our child. Well, a few weeks ago, my husband feel at work and injured his arm. So he has had to depend on me to help him with day to day activities. This seems to have brought us closer together. My husband has made no attempt to move out. So now I'm starting to wonder if he has been bluffing me all along. Maybe he was just trying to get me to be the sort of wife he wants - the one who waits on him. If this is the case, then it makes me very angry. That means that he was doing nothing more than manipulating me. I'm tempted to say something to him. But, I worry that if I do, he may leave to show me that he was serious. And I really do not want for him to leave."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1NjOAQp

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment