Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

What Are Husbands Thinking When They Don't Want To Live With Their Wives?

"I do not understand my husband's thought process. I don't deny that we have been having martial problems. However, I would never abandon my husband or move out. I am mature enough to stay put. Plus I am practical enough to know that paying for two homes is just silly. Things don't need to be that extreme. But my husband apparently thinks that things are so intolerable that this is exactly what we need to do. He's rented a cheap, studio apartment in a not-so-great part of town. He won't say that we are separated. And he swears that he hasn't contacted an attorney. But when I ask him why he's going to these extremes, he will only say that he thinks that we need some time apart. He will give me no specifics. He will only talk in generalities about how he feels that this is what he needs to do. My neighbor and her husband remained married but lived apart for five years because they could not get along. I pray that this is not my future. I don't understand what would make one spouse want to live apart from another. Can you explain it to me?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2i49Nr7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment