Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Seems To Think That He Can Do Better Than Me

"I was heartbroken when my husband told me that he was leaving me to pursue a martial separation. When I demanded an explanation, I expected for him to try to gently explain that he just needed some time to himself. But I did not think that these small problems would amount to me potentially facing a separation or divorce. Instead of offering reassurances, my husband confessed that he was leaving because deep in his heart, he feels that 'there is better out there' for him. He is basically saying that he thinks that he will eventually find someone who is more suitable for him and therefore he will have the happiness that he deserves. He says that he wants a relationship that isn't so hard. My husband is a very good looking man. He is very funny and generous. Many women would be happy to have my husband. So I don't doubt that many pretty, capable, and sweet women might one day be interested. But I am interested in him, too. He is mine. And it breaks my heart to think that he might find someone else. This makes me so sad."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2vr22BZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment