Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I No Longer Have A Positive Reaction When I See Or Interact With My Spouse - Is My Marriage Over?

"this is going to sound awful and I hate even having to make this admission, but I worry that this occurrence is going to have some very real implications. This morning, when I saw my husband crossing the street to come into our front door, I realized that I was not excited by the sight of him in the way that I used to be. And honestly, I can't remember the last time that I was excited at his presence. And it's not that he's completely lost his looks - although he has lost some of them. It's just that I don't feel as lustful toward him. And I worry about what that means. Don't get me wrong. I honestly think that we have had a good marriage. We've had great times together and we don't have a lot of conflict. My husband is considerate, a good listener, and an even better companion. But he just doesn't excite me in the way that he used to. And I feel as if all marriages need this type of excitement, don't they? When the excitement is over, isn't the marriage over too?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2w2scrA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment